EP Showcase Business
Table of Contents
- Michael Borgia, CPA, offers financial planning and
business consulting services for all types of businesses.
- Ann Allen,
the owner of Wearable
Mamas, offers products
that celebrate the spirit of women.
- Nancy Collamer, the owner of Collamer Career Consulting, provides counseling and coaching to moms in search
of part- time and entreprenurial opportunities. Available for
telephone consultation, small group workshops and presentations.
- Jay Ann Cox, the owner of Sarabi Consulting, specializes in facilitating personal and professional
change by design through coaching, consulting, research, workshops
and retreat planning.
- Debbie Williams helps you get and stay organized with her home
Get It Together!
- Jeff Zbar
is owner of Goin'
SOHO! , offering
information, ideas and inspiration for the current or prospective
SOHO entrepreneur or teleworker.
- Charlene Keller is owner of Keller
an at-home secretarial service.
- Torronda B. Ruffin offers diversified services such as moving and
hauling, word processing, typesetting and retailing in her home
business, T.B. Ruffin,
- Sherry Turney
is owner of GIGS
Entertainment Agency, an employment
agency for the music industry.
- Sue Piller is
owner of Senior
Care Solutions, helping seniors
find solutions to their healthcare needs.
- Jeralynn Burke
is co-owner of E-Scent-ials, which produces and sells handcrafted aromatherapy
- Arlene Jacobs is a freelance writer, advertising salesrep, and
sells Avon and Tupperware.
- Cheryl Sandberg
is owner of Sandberg
Business Developments, a web design
and development business.
- Deborah Sechrist is owner of deBweB, a web design and consulting service.
- Silvana Clark is the owner of Memory Makers, and is a professional speaker
presenting keynotes and workshops on innovative marketing ideas.
Author of 4 books and over 100 magazine articles
- Grace Housholder is the owner of The Funny Kids Project, which
collects the funny things kids say for the award-winning newspaper
column and the "Funny Things Kids Say" books.
- Carolyn Hull is co-author of MoneyMaking Moms: How
Working from Home can Work for You.
- Azriela Jaffe is owner of Anchored
Dreams, a laser-focused
coaching firm for small business owners and entrepreneurial couples.
- Jodie Lynn is owner of Parent
to Parent, a column
about parenting, and is an author and speaker.
- Lisa Roberts is author of the book How to Raise a Family and a Career Under One Roof, and owner of A
- Tonya Wallace is co-author of MoneyMaking Moms: How
Working from Home can
- Work for You.
- If you'd like
to purchase an EP Profile Page, fill out the application today!
- Thank you for your interest
and support of our EPs.