- 1. What are the EP Profiles?
- The EP Profiles are a Showcase
who we are, what we do, why we do it.
It's where you can:
- Spread the word about your business
and/or home career.
- Stand up and be counted as an
- Celebrate your work@home lifestyle
with the world!
- Enter the EP Showcase here to take a peek!
- 2. What are the goals of the EP Showcase?
- The EP Showcase serves as an advertising medium to promote the
products and services of EPs, as
a resource for business and parenting media looking to profile
innovative entrepreneurs, and as inspiration for parents the
world over who are looking for viable, family-friendly work options.
Designed to reflect our values and priorities, the EP Showcase is intended to push us onward and together!
in our home career journey.
- 3. Who can purchase a page?
Parents -- click
here for a "definition"!
- 4. What will my URL be?
- 5. How much does it cost and what will I get?
- To purchase a full profile page
whether you have a web site or not we charge a nominal $25.00 fee to put your
page up. This includes:
- A picture your child has drawn
(highly preferable), a photo of you, OR a photo
of your home office.
- One business logo (provided
- All the information requested
in our application form.
- Inclusion in our monthly parenting/business
- Up to three of your favorite
- Several links to your email
- Information on how to register
your new URL in search engines (on your own time).
- 6. How do I get a "Free" profile page?
- Just join the
Association of Entrepreneurial Parents (NAEP)! Membership benefits include a profile
page at the EP
a booth at the EP
and much more!
- 7. What if I already have a web site, why would
I buy a page at the en-parent.com?
- Most business web sites primarily
function as an electronic brochure of your products and services.
Such a site is a very important part of your overall (on and
off-line) marketing campaign, and we highly recommend that you
develop your own professional web site if you haven't done so
- But unlike the brochure/catalogue-type
sites every business owner should create, content sites like The Entrepreneurial Parent serve as a global resource on a particular subject.
With multiple pages of insight, advice and information available
to surfers the world over, content sites build traffic by "word
of mouth" promotion, and therefore your profile page will
receive a different kind of exposure than a straight-forward
business site would.
- The EP Showcase will serve as a resource for the business and
parenting media, who are always on the look-out to profile innovative
entrepreneurs and flexible, family-friendly work options.
- Each Profile Page offers a special EP Discount to help you collect the names of prospects who
are highly interested in your products/services.
- Fellow EPs will use the profile pages to make contacts
and hopefully support each other's businesses by enlisting each
other's services when applicable.
- Your EP
Page is your declaration
that you are an Entrepreneurial
and proud to be one!
- 8. Yes, I'd love the visibility of a full profile
page. What do I have to do next?
- Just fill out the application
form and follow the submission
guidelines. Once we have your material in-house, we'll work
to put your page up within two weeks. (If we become backlogged,
we'll give you a call!)
thank you for your interest and your support!
you have any further questions, feel free to ask directly at:
- [email protected]