- Home Biz: Memory Makers, professional speaker presenting keynotes
and workshops on innovative marketing ideas. Author of 4 books
and over 100 magazine articles.
- Top Products/Services:
- Presentations for conferences
- Taming The Marketing Jungle
- Taming the Recreation Jungle
- 101 Tips For Early Childhood
- 150 Ways To Raise Creative,
- We also sell a novelty computer
- Primary Market:
Small business owners,
- Mission Statement: To
provide high quality information to the groups I meet, listening
to their needs and working as a team. Whether speaking or writing,
to know my family is a vital part of this job.
- Mission Accomplished: "I
wanted to leave half way through your presentation....you gave
me so many ideas that I couldn't wait to start trying them out!
Not only did you give practical information, your enthusiasm
made us all want to start putting those ideas to work."
- International Dioxide
- Serendipity Travel Agency
- Celtic Industries
- Colleen Shapario Graphic Arts
- A.J. Bonocore Agency, Inc.
- ABA Associates, Inc.
- Doris Kelly Trust
- E O Storz Estate & Else
- numerous individual tax returns
- Home Career
Goals: I'd like to present
more keynotes and workshops on marketing to small business owners.
Frequently I'm asked to speak on customer service, which isn't
nearly as much fun. My new book, 150 Ways To Raise Creative, Confident
Kids will hopefully let
me speak to more parent groups.
- Home Career
Defining Moment: As a speaker I present a keynote, then
fly home. A business asked me to consult for them. When I hesitated,
they knew they could appeal to me by offering to fly my family
with me across the U.S., give us lodging, rental car, a nice
check and plenty of free time as a family...in exchange for a
few hours of consulting. I knew then that this was a great life!