Marketing Advice by Silvana Clark
- When Your Imagination Reaches Out to
- When it comes to marketing your
home business, your imagination can be your lucky charm. Read
how others have used their creativity (and not their money!)
to leave a lasting impression, and then exercise your brainstorming
- Web Marketing
Advice by Joe Spataro
- Shoestring Marketing: Ten Steps to a
Successful Internet Business on a Budget
- Is your web site pulling in
the kind of traffic you hope for? If not, take a few steps in
the right direction.
- Tax Advice
by Jan Zobel, EA
- What If You Can't Pay Your Taxes?
- Even if you don't have the money
to pay your taxes, file your return on time. The penalty for
not filing your tax return on time is 5% a month, whereas the
penalty for not paying your taxes on time is only 1/2 of 1% per
- Don't Forget These Tax Deductions
- Beginning January 1, 1999, the
office-in-home deduction is available not only to those who meet
the old guidelines but also to self-employed people who have
no other location where they conduct substantial administrative
or management activities for their business.
- Boosting Your Business Through Volunteer
Volunteer work can jumpstart your home business. Build your portfolio,
get noticed, and have some fun!
- Cooking Tips for Work-at-Home Parents
- Yes it's true that you have
easy access to the kitchen...but you're still a working parent
and don't have much time to cook! How do you make the most of
your flexible schedule when it comes to mealtime?
by EP Contributors:
- by Debbie
- Manage that Paper Clutter!
- Investing some time in your
filing system is not only good for your business, but for your
family - who gets to see more of you when you get that office
clutter under control!
- by Cheryl
Demas, creator of WAHM
- Everybody's Free
- No one will pay you $3.00 to
lick an envelope, never have, never will.
- Now, the rest of my advice...
- Money, Money, Money
- Seriously, if you need more
money, (who doesn't?) I figure there are two options: make more
money and save more money.
- by Karen
- Organizational Tips for Smart Shopping
- If you'd like to become an
EP Contributor to the EP Frugal Living Resource Center, and submit an article for consideration,
please send your suggestion to [email protected]